real estate for the benefit of all.
101 10th Street South
TERMS: Historic Italianate, One-bedroom lower apartment, full bathroom with ample storage space and a claw foot tub, kitchenette, living room, dining room, and enclosed porch/sunroom. Off-street parking and storage are available. IDEAL location! Only blocks from UWL, WWTC, downtown, Public Library, YMCA, and bus line. Availability: August 1, 2019
- Rent: $680/mo.
- 12-month lease term: Leased Until 2020 - Available 8/1/2020
- Heat, water, trash/recyclable, lawn care, and snow removal ALL included.
- Tenant is responsible for electric usage.
- No pets (non-negotiable).
- Smoke-Free environment
- A security deposit of $600 due at the signing of the lease.
- No application fee.
For more information or to schedule a showing, contact Lewis at 608.780.9903 or Toni 608.769.9990: Must complete a rental application and are subject to rental history/eviction review and criminal background check.
Managed by LP & Associates, LLC.